Thursday, April 12, 2012

boys. gross.

Well, the guy I met on ldssingles.com and went to the Hunger Games with, who was really cute and funny and wonderful, has just informed me that he will not go on further dates with me because he just got involved with someone else. excellent. I'm so frustrated with dating.
My cat ran away again. I couldn't find her in the apartment so I assume she ran out when I let my friend in. But she came home last night this time only being away for a day. bad kitty.
My friends Ken and Chelsea are in town from North Dakota. There son is turning 1 on Saturday, so they had a little party for him last night. They are Tim's aunt and uncle. and are his same age. isn't that crazy ! His brother, Tim's dad, is like 20 year older than Ken. weirdness. anyway, I went to the party and it got me missing Tim. so I texted him to say hi and we got to talking. he's now dating a girl and says they're in love. I'm happy for him! but also, it's sad to hear your ex is happily in a relationship when you're single going from one failed relationship to the next. I'm too picky when it comes to guys, I know. I'm a nitpicker for sure.
I shall now sulk in bed for the day. goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment