I am jobless and boyfriendless. soon to be moneyless but hopefully not homeless.
I have been dating some different guys. Gone on a couple of dates with some nice guys. I've been sick for the past two weeks. Got a cough now that keeps me up all night and indoors during the day. It is a violent cough that causes me to gag and come close to cracking a rib. My wonderful friend David brought me soup and cough drops the other day. he's a sweetheart. and yesterday, when I bailed on watching the jazz game with him because of my horrendous cough, he brought me a brand new humidifier, some herbal tea, nyquil and emergen-c. What?! he's too much.
I'm just not interested in being in a relationship right now. Or to really date anyone. Maybe because I'm not completely content with where I am in my life right now. I want to be stable, have a steady job, be farther in school, something ! I'm a little ticked off with the opposite sex right now. I thought I would be engaged to CJ by now... but no, back to square one. again. annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment