Tuesday, February 22, 2011

worst month ever

well probably not the worst ever but it's been pretty bad.
things started out well. I had a wonderful Valentines day with CJ. he gave me roses and chocolates and we made dinner together and watched some tv with my roommates. so very relaxing and nice.
Then, a close friend of CJ's died. and work became stressful. and people I care about started having difficult times. and I got around $200 stolen from my room. It's been a hectic horrible upsetting past couple of weeks for me.
all of my friends are drifting away from each other. People I would get together with every week won't even give me the time of day anymore. but I guess thats what happens when you all start to get into new relationships. I'm sick of life moving forward without me. I'm stuck in a rut. I need something new to happen. something good. soon.

2 comments: