okay so I guess this is my first official post. Though I have no followers, no one to read anything I write. I realized that I am not any good at writing emails or calling people to let them know what's going on in my life, so a blog seemed best.
k, so I don't think I told anyone in my family but after I got back from Thanksgiving in Arizona with the family, I was driving to work (I have a car ! it runs alright and gets me to where I need to go. a wonderful first car, I love her!), and I felt the car bump a little bit as I drove. I didn't really think much of it, my car is always shaking and acting funny. But then on my lunch break, I had to run home to get some medicine for a coworker, and the car was really wobbling. I got to the apartment and got out of my car to discover that the front tire by the drivers side was flat. Well, I had to drive back to work, but was freaking out the whole time, I don't know how bad it is to drive on a flat. So I got back to work and called the Discount Tire place down the street. They said they would check the tire for free and patch up any holes there may be.
So right before my shift at work was over, I was telling a guy I work with about my flat tire and he was freaking out about me driving on it. So, though there was snow on the ground, and freezing outside, he took a break and came out to put the spare on. So I drove over to Discount Tires and I was walking to the door, and some stupid psycho idiot girl driving while on her cell phone (I am highly against this. texting especially. can't you just wait until you arrive at your destination before you answer a call instead of endangering the lives of everyone around you? you should be fully alert when driving ! selfish selfish selfish people !!!) Anyway, so this girl didn't even notice that she almost hit me. I wish I would have gotten her license plate, hunted her down, and beat the crap out of her with a baseball bat. broken her hands, so she couldn't drive or talk on her cell phone.
Well, I went in and took a seat while I waited for someone to be able to help me. It was busy because everyone was getting snow tires put on their cars. So I waited and waited and finally someone was available, I started walking up and then, at the last second, another customer snaked their way in front of me. and what do you know, it was none other than the dumbest girl alive, the idiot bimbo that almost hit with her car. oh yes, she is at the top of my list.
Anyway, skipping to it, this guy came out, looked at my tire, and came to the conclusion that it could not be fixed, so I would have to get a new tire put on. I had him check all of my tires, and we decided it would be best to get all new tired put on. So we went from patching up a hole and filling the tire with air for free, to getting all new tires. I was very not happy. anyway to jump to the end, I got the best tires I could and ended up paying $460...which thankfully wasn't the hugest deal because I had been saving up. But actually it was a big deal because there were so many other things I had to pay for. aahhhhhh
And for those of you (if anyone even reads this) think they ripped me off, lied to me to get a sale. I'm sure they didn't, we had a long talk about how they don't get paid commission, they showed me the levels on the tires and how much wear they had. And when I got the car engine looked at a couple of months ago, they also said I would need new tires soon. Also, I would much rather be safe than sorry. I take driving seriously. Don't speed, don't use your cell phone, don't play with your mp3 player. keep your eyes on the road. just don't be an idiot.
Matt and I just got new tired put on the Sonata. We also paid about $450. GLad you didnt get hit by the bimbo!
ReplyDelete